Increase your impact as a producer of change
Our courses will always proceed. We find it important that you can continue to strengthen yourself, expand your skills and knowledge. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 virus makes it impossible to plan face to face meetings until further notice. That is why we will use Virtual Classrooms. Schouten en Nelissen has 40 years of experience in making high quality training programs. We therefore guarantee the same quality and results of our education, whatever form we use. For more information about Virtual Classrooms, please visit https://www.sn.nl/opleidingen/virtual-classroom-en/. Or contact us by phone +31 (0)418-688 510 or email email@example.com. We are here for you.
You are leading a change process, or will do so soon. That is why you are curious about your approach, attitude, and conduct. You want to learn how to build support and deal with resistance effectively. You also need methodology and interventions in order to run the change process more effectively. Boiled down: you want to strengthen your role as a producer of change.
Your results after Change management virtual
- You understand the role of the change manager in driving change successfully
- You are able to approach a change process methodically in your work context
- You identify success factors and signals for failure during a change process
- You have strengthened your essential change management skills
- You have a deeper insight into the impact of your behaviour
- You recognize conflicting viewpoints and can address them effectively