Coach confidently, in your own unique style
Co-Active® Coaching is a proven transformational coaching method, embraced by independent and internal coaches in professional and private coaching settings. The methods are also ideal for (HR) managers, L&D professionals, trainers, teachers and anyone whose work involves helping others achieve their full potential. Participants must have completed the Co-Active® Coaching Fundamentals course.
Although restrictions are slowly being lifted, the coronavirus still largely affects the possibilities to facilitate in-person courses throughout Europe. Therefore online open courses are now available via virtual classrooms. New in-person courses are planned from June 1st. Of course the health of our students and trainers are put first. For the creation of a safe educational environment we apply the specific government regulations in each country. Subscribe now and we will update you if there are any consequences for your specific in-person course. We guarantee that you can always attend your course at a later date. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Call +31 (0)418 682 800 or mail email@example.com.
Your results after Co-Active Coaching: Intermediate (CTI Global)
This course teaches you how to:
- Use visualization and imagery to help clients define their futures
- Support people in discovering their values, purpose and potential
- Identify your clients’ self-defeating influences
- Coach clients for opportunity-based rather than circumstance-based planning
- Create a plan using our innovative 'right brain' planning method
- Use techniques to get clients to take dynamic, sustainable, effective action
- Coach your client using the principles of fulfillment, balance and process