For who wants to explore different communication styles
Our courses will always proceed. We find it important that you can continue to strengthen yourself, expand your skills and knowledge. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 virus makes it impossible to plan face to face meetings until further notice. That is why we will use Virtual Classrooms. Schouten en Nelissen has 40 years of experience in making high quality training programs. We therefore guarantee the same quality and results of our education, whatever form we use. For more information about Virtual Classrooms, please visit https://www.sn.nl/opleidingen/virtual-classroom-en/. Or contact us by phone +31 (0)418-688 510 or email email@example.com. We are here for you.
The training is suitable if you are working in an international environment. Your performance is generally satisfactory, but in certain situations your actions and communication towards others do not have the effect you had intended. Sometimes others do not understand you and react in a different way than you had expected. You want to learn how to influence communicative situations effectively, dealing with different cultural expectations on the way. You want to preserve a good working relationship with the other part.
Your results after Communication skills virtual
- Communicate in a professional way
- Understand the effect of one's behavior on other people
- Express your wishes and objections clearly, while remaining respectful towards the other party
- Show increased self-confidence in your communication with others
- Understand your personal pitfalls and you know how to avoid them
- Understand how to influence difficult situations without imposing your own opinions upon the other
- 'Read' verbal as well as nonverbal communication in a multicultural environment