Increase influence and involve others in your plans
Sure, you are excellent at your job as a professional at executive or managerial level, but no matter what you’re trying to get across at work, nobody seems to listen, or care for that matter. This may be doing your head in. Luckily this course greatly enhances the influence you have on those around you. Get them on board!
Virtual classes or classes on location: you make the choice
Our main goal is that you continue your development by attending trainings, in a way that suits you best. As of June 1, you can opt to enroll in a training on location. We will make sure the training environment is safe, taking into account the rules that are set out by our government regarding hygiene and safety. You can read all about these measures here: https://www.sn.nl/over-schouten-en-nelissen/coronamaatregelen/.
If you prefer to train virtually, we cater to this wish as well. In our Virtual Classroom you will meet your trainer and co-participants. We have made one alteration: a training that is originally planned in one day, will be divided into two sessions of 4 hours each. This way you will not spend a whole day behind your computer and it will ensure you stay fit and alert. After your final registration in our systems, the extra session of 4 hours will be planned by the trainer, in consultation with you and the other participants in your group.
We guarantee you will get the same quality and results from a virtual training, as you would have obtained by training on location. For more information please check: https://www.sn.nl/opleidingen/virtual-classroom. Should you have any additional questions, please contact us at 0418 688 510) or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help you.
Your results after Influencing skills (also online)
- You recognise your preferred influencing style and how it is seen by others
- You express your personal objectives and ambitions in a compelling way
- You can adapt your verbal and non-verbal style while staying true to yourself
- You make deliberate choices about the influencing style(s) you can employ
- You consider the needs of your audience when picking your approach
- You establish trust and common ground with others
- You use your influencing skills at all levels in your organisation