Achieving results while keeping the relation intact
You work mostly at management level or you are a senior professional involved in regular negotiations. You deal with various, many times complex conflicts of interest, and want to improve your negotiating effectiveness. You have to face negotiation challenges like keeping a good relationship and getting the results needed. You want to develop yourself in playing the negotiation game.
Virtual classes or classes on location: you make the choice
Our main goal is that you continue your development by attending trainings, in a way that suits you best. As of June 1, you can opt to enroll in a training on location. We will make sure the training environment is safe, taking into account the rules that are set out by our government regarding hygiene and safety. You can read all about these measures here: https://www.sn.nl/over-schouten-en-nelissen/coronamaatregelen/.
If you prefer to train virtually, we cater to this wish as well. In our Virtual Classroom you will meet your trainer and co-participants. We have made one alteration: a training that is originally planned in one day, will be divided into two sessions of 4 hours each. This way you will not spend a whole day behind your computer and it will ensure you stay fit and alert. After your final registration in our systems, the extra session of 4 hours will be planned by the trainer, in consultation with you and the other participants in your group.
We guarantee you will get the same quality and results from a virtual training, as you would have obtained by training on location. For more information please check: https://www.sn.nl/opleidingen/virtual-classroom. Should you have any additional questions, please contact us at 0418 688 510) or at email@example.com. We’d be happy to help you.
Your results after Negotiation skills (also online)
- You are able to establish an effective negotiation atmosphere
- You understand the basic communication skills to promote win-win negotiations
- You understand the key factors promoting successful negotiations
- You can explain your interest and viewpoints to others in an effective manner
- You understand your conflict dealing style and how it affects negotiating
- You are able to use communication skills to de-escalate conflicts
- You are an effective negotiator who manages a win-win outcome