Discover relationship systems coaching
Who is this training for?
The ORSC Intermediate (CRR global) course benefits any professional interested in expanding their leadership and coaching skills. It requires at least a bachelor-level background or mental aptitude and successful completion of an ORSC™ Introductory course (Fundamentals or ORS@Work).
Participants come from diverse backgrounds including personal, executive and organisational coaches, leaders and managers, HR, L&D and therapists.
Your results after ORSC Intermediate (CRR global)
The ORSC Intermediate (CRR global) course gives you the skills you need to help teams and relationships reach their full potential. After completing the ORSC™ Intermediate course:
- You integrate all ORSC™ tools and methods you’ve acquired
- You qualify for the ORSC™ certification program
- You can handle emotional topics in personal/organisational relationships
- You can overcome highly negative conflict styles
- You know how inner and outer roles impact relationship stability
- You can renew relationship structures to avoid ‘role nausea’ and rigidity
- You can handle diversity issues in relationships
- You can identify critical components of relationship fulfilment