Discover relationship systems coaching
The ORSC Intermediate (CRR global) course benefits any professional interested in expanding their leadership and coaching skills. It requires at least a bachelor-level background or mental aptitude and successful completion of an ORSC™ Introductory course (Fundamentals or ORS@Work).
Participants come from diverse backgrounds including personal, executive and organisational coaches, leaders and managers, HR, L&D and therapists.
Although restrictions are slowly being lifted, the coronavirus still largely affects the possibilities to facilitate in-person courses throughout Europe. Therefore online open courses are now available via virtual classrooms. New in-person courses are planned from June 1st. Of course the health of our students and trainers are put first. For the creation of a safe educational environment we apply the specific government regulations in each country. Subscribe now and we will update you if there are any consequences for your specific in-person course. We guarantee that you can always attend your course at a later date. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Call +31 (0)418 682 800 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your results after ORSC Intermediate (CRR global)
The ORSC Intermediate (CRR global) course gives you the skills you need to help teams and relationships reach their full potential. After completing the ORSC™ Intermediate course:
- You integrate all ORSC™ tools and methods you’ve acquired
- You qualify for the ORSC™ certification program
- You can handle emotional topics in personal/organisational relationships
- You can overcome highly negative conflict styles
- You know how inner and outer roles impact relationship stability
- You can renew relationship structures to avoid ‘role nausea’ and rigidity
- You can handle diversity issues in relationships
- You can identify critical components of relationship fulfilment