Create a successful team
You know what results successful teams can achieve. But how do you ensure that everyone is on the same page? You want to improve your team's capacity to resolve its own problems. You want to see your team's strengths raised. You are working as a departmental manager.
Virtual classes or classes on location: you make the choice
Our main goal is that you continue your development by attending trainings, in a way that suits you best. As of June 1, you can opt to enroll in a training on location. We will make sure the training environment is safe, taking into account the rules that are set out by our government regarding hygiene and safety. You can read all about these measures here: https://www.sn.nl/over-schouten-en-nelissen/coronamaatregelen/.
If you prefer to train virtually, we cater to this wish as well. In our Virtual Classroom you will meet your trainer and co-participants. We have made one alteration: a training that is originally planned in one day, will be divided into two sessions of 4 hours each. This way you will not spend a whole day behind your computer and it will ensure you stay fit and alert. After your final registration in our systems, the extra session of 4 hours will be planned by the trainer, in consultation with you and the other participants in your group.
We guarantee you will get the same quality and results from a virtual training, as you would have obtained by training on location. For more information please check: https://www.sn.nl/opleidingen/virtual-classroom. Should you have any additional questions, please contact us at 0418 688 510) or at email@example.com. We’d be happy to help you.
Your results after Team leadership (also online)
- You understand how to accelerate effective teamwork as a manager
- You work with the concept of collective ambition to build commitment
- You clarify roles and responsibilities within your team
- You establish an environment of trust and growth for your team
- You adapt your management style on the development stages of your team
- You identify how cultural differences impact on the behavior of people in organizations
- You translate your ambition for your team into tangible first steps