Do you want to work more effectively, using time management?
Our courses will always proceed. We find it important that you can continue to strengthen yourself, expand your skills and knowledge. Unfortunately, the COVID-19 virus makes it impossible to plan face to face meetings until further notice. That is why we will use Virtual Classrooms. Schouten en Nelissen has 40 years of experience in making high quality training programs. We therefore guarantee the same quality and results of our education, whatever form we use. For more information about Virtual Classrooms, please visit https://www.sn.nl/opleidingen/virtual-classroom-en/. Or contact us by phone +31 (0)418-688 510 or email email@example.com. We are here for you.
Are you a manager, or working at management level? Do you have the feeling that you 'live to work'? Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by it all? Do you find it difficult to draw up realistic work schedules and set priorities? This creates stress. Improve your time management skills now.
Your results after Time management virtual
By the end of the course, you are able to:
- Analyse your time management behavior in relation to your values, role and ambition
- Identify and overcome the root causes of poor timemanagement
- Manage your time by breaking ineffective habits
- Prioritize your tasks in line with your key areas of responsibility
- Use a week and day planner to deliver on your promises
- Make firm choices on managing yourself and your time based on your own values
- Confidently manage expectations through effective stakeholder conversations
- Commit yourself to effective time management