Be in right relationship
The Walk the Talk (CRR Global) course benefits any professional interested in expanding their relationship systems- and coaching skills. It requires at least a bachelor-level background or mental aptitude and successful completion of an ORSC™ Introductory course (Fundamentals or ORS@Work).
Participants come from diverse backgrounds including personal, executive and organisational coaches, leaders and managers, HR, L&D and therapists.
Although restrictions are slowly being lifted, the coronavirus still largely affects the possibilities to facilitate in-person courses throughout Europe. Therefore online open courses are now available via virtual classrooms. New in-person courses are planned from June 1st. Of course the health of our students and trainers are put first. For the creation of a safe educational environment we apply the specific government regulations in each country. Subscribe now and we will update you if there are any consequences for your specific in-person course. We guarantee that you can always attend your course at a later date. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Call +31 (0)418 682 800 or mail email@example.com.
Your results after Walk the Talk (CRR Global)
- Refresh your knowledge and application of Relationship Systems work
- Deepen your relationship with yourself, in the company of colleagues
- Dare yourself to look from the outside in
- Discover your impact as experienced by others
- Learn how to ‘Walk the Talk of Right
- Learn how to be better in relationship with self and others
- Learning new tools not taught in the ORSC™ series