Global Client Director
The business unit Relevance, responsible for (international) Customised solutions, is looking for a driven:
Global Client Director!
Relevance is a business unit of Schouten & Nelissen and a successful global player in the field of learning and development. We focus on developing leadership and behavioural skills that determine the success of companies.
Reporting to the Global Client Solutions Director, the Global Client Director will play a direct role in the growth of Schouten’s international business with a focus on – but not limited to- customer acquisition throughout Europe. The role is a combination of new client acquisition and the expansion of existing clients into new geographic markets and product categories. The Global Client Director targets, uncovers and responds to the needs of our largest current and prospective international customers, resulting in the sale of learning solutions drawn from the full range of Schouten’s portfolio.
- Meet sales and revenue targets. This is a combined new business (hunter) and growing existing customer (farmer) sales role.
- Become a trusted partner to our largest international customers and assigned prospects.
- Construct personal sales lead lists.
- Develop new accounts and win new business opportunities.
- Implement strategic sales activities to grow contract value in assigned client organizations.
- Plan and conduct commercial meetings with senior HR, L&D and other leaders, advise them on the best learning solutions and deliver commercial presentations.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams, including our consulting team and other colleagues, to ensure customer satisfaction on all projects delivered.
- Lead Bid Management for tenders with target customers.
- The Global Client Director will have the support of the international team when it comes to project execution, so the focus will be on strategically advising customers, opening up new business and closing deals.
- Minimum of 5 years new business sales experience in professional services or conceptual selling environment.
- Master degree/MBA is preferred.
- Willingness to travel internationally (max: 30%) - primarily within Europe.
- Proven track record of selling in international markets and managing/developing strategic accounts.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Professional working proficiency in Dutch and English. Additional European languages are an advantage.
- Knowledge of the training, consulting and Human Resources industry.
- Experience selling consulting engagements or other intangible products.
- Experience with proposal writing, Tender/RFP process and negotiations with corporate procurement.
A challenging position with a high degree of responsibility in a dynamic and creative organization. We offer an excellent remuneration and outstanding employment conditions and benefits. In addition, you will be supported with professional training and development opportunities.
Do you get energy from the vacancy and can you fully identify with the position?
Then we are looking for you! Apply by sending your motivation and C.V. to email@example.com.
Would you first like more information about the vacancy? Please contact Mariette Schram (Recruiter) on 06-51526720.
Hope to see you soon!
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.