Expand your communication skills and grow as a coach
Co-Active® Coaching is a proven method for transformational coaching. It is embraced by independent and internal coaches in both professional and private coaching settings. The methods are also ideal for (HR) managers, L&D professionals, trainers, teachers and anyone whose work involves helping others achieve their full potential. Participants must have a bachelor-level work experience/mental aptitude.
Although restrictions are slowly being lifted, the coronavirus still largely affects the possibilities to facilitate in-person courses throughout Europe. Therefore online open courses are now available via virtual classrooms. New in-person courses are planned from June 1st. Of course the health of our students and trainers are put first. For the creation of a safe educational environment we apply the specific government regulations in each country. Subscribe now and we will update you if there are any consequences for your specific in-person course. We guarantee that you can always attend your course at a later date. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Call +31 (0)418 682 800 or mail email@example.com.
Your results after Co-Active Coaching Fundamentals (CTI Global)
- Apply Co-Active® principles to your work as a professional coach
- Support your clients in achieving their personal goals
- Build upon your clients’ existing strengths
- Ask powerful questions that promote lasting change
- Prepare for the Co-Active® Intermediate and Certification levels
- Improve your communication and listening skills with a lasting impact